The beautiful Wendy from The Butterfly Balcony has kindly awarded me with my very first Blog Award! Woop Woop!
Please go pay her a visit, her blog is full of reference material and her own trials of trying out all things vintage. Always an interesting read and one of the blogs I visit the most. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for her next instalment on Vintage Beauty from 'The Modern Girls Beauty Book' from 1938 :)
So, as tradition states, here are 5 things about me you might not know:
1. I too wear glasses. I love my vintage 1940's glasses, but I don't tend to wear them much, so it is very unlikely you will catch me wearing them in any posts, but here's a little peak for those who want to see them:
2. I am a dirty smoker. Yes I am. No excuses, I know it's bad for me, but I do enjoy a Cider in the sunshine with a dirty fag in hand.
3. I burn with Factor 50 sun-cream. Yes, very sensitive skin, and I shall never tan, but I'm pleased with the idea of growing old the graceful way :)
4. I love cheese. Really, really love cheese. It's a bit of an ongoing joke amongst my circle of friends. Whenever I invite them around for dinner, it is guaranteed to include cheese. Most likely in the form of a Cheese Fondue or Raclette. For someone who is supposedly lactose intolerant, I can stuff cheese down my throat til the cows come home (get it, get it?!?) Evidence below:
5. I take Crazy Golf VERY seriously. I think I may have scared the Mister a little the first time I dragged him out to the course along the seafront. On our recent trip to the Isle of Wight, we managed to squeeze in no less than 6 games of Crazy Golf. Love love love!!!
I now get to pick my current top 5 blogs to pass this honour on to :) as Wendy mentioned in her post, you do not have to accept them if you do not wish to, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading all your blogs and how much I learn from you all, so thank you thank you thank you!
Chrissie at Curve Couture Corstes
Lisa at Butterflies and Daisys Vintage
Tami at My Moving Finger Writes
Thank you all, you brighten up my day every time you post something new and exciting up :)
If you wish, share the love with your top 5 bloggers and pas it on!
Much Love and happy blogging,