Sunday 27 March 2011

I'm Back!

Hello All!

Sorry for being terribly quiet this past week. I've been a tad under the weather, and tucked up in bed, then travelling all the way up to Coventry on Friday to go pick up the new member of the Jardin family. The Mister's new Mistress, Tilly Triumph.

Behold the Mighty 1976 Triumph 2500S Estate:


Just a few quick shots, but we'll head out and take some proper ones next weekend. Needless to say, the Mister made the entire journey home smiling like cheshire cat!

Full update tomorrow! Been a busy bee and much to catch up on, so expect to see quite a few posts this week. Have to show you my latest trinkets from last weekends rummage through the Laines, the Pioneer Bike Run, Our Trip to Cheltenham, and the finds to go with it, and my Granddad's 75th Birthday dinner. Happy Birthday Grampy!

Until tomorrow!

Much Love from Brighton


This is me on an 'I'm too ill to bother' Day

L.J.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day :) I'll answer any questions just as soon as I can!